Philadelphia Flower Show Bus Trip 2020
Mar 3rd @ 8:00 am - 9:00 pm$75.00
Please call Homestead Gardens’ Haley Lenderman at 443-607-1907 to inquire about a waitlist for a possible additional bus as well as tickets for this event!
The 2020 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show, “Riviera Holiday,” invites you to fall in love with your garden all over again. Explore the Mediterranean-inspired gardens with groves of citrus trees and sweet-smelling varieties of geraniums and roses. Embrace your inner romantic at the Flower Show and enhance your visit with the various experiences offered.
The PHS Philadelphia Flower Show is the nation’s largest and longest-running horticultural event and features stunning displays by the world’s premier floral and landscape designers. Started in 1829 by the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society, the show introduces diverse and sustainable plant varieties and garden and design concepts. In addition to the major garden displays, the Flower Show hosts world-renowned competitions in horticulture and artistic floral arranging, gardening presentations and demonstrations, special events, and the citywide Bloom Philly pre-Show celebration. The Philadelphia Flower Show has been honored as the best event in the world by the International Festivals & Events Association, competing with events such as the Kentucky Derby Festival, Tournament of Roses Parade, Indianapolis 500 Festival, and other international celebrations.
Homestead Gardens has made a tradition of visiting the show as a group. We do the planning to make it easy for our customers to visit this extraordinary show. This year we will be traveling on Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020.
$75 Ticket Price Covers:
- Coffee and donuts
- Bus transportation (with restroom) to and from Philadelphia
- Entry tickets
Boarding will begin at 8:45 am and the buses will depart promptly at 9am, so don’t be late!
- 8:00am: Check in and enjoy a breakfast of coffee & donuts served at our Davidsonville store.
- 8:45am: Buses begin boarding.
- 9:00am: Buses depart from Davidsonville store.
- 11:30-5:30pm: Enjoy the show at your own leisure!
- 6:00pm: Meet at bus drop-off location.
- 6:30pm: Buses depart from Convention Center.
- 9:00pm: Estimated arrival at Homestead Gardens in Davidsonville.
Homestead Gardens, Davidsonville Store
743 W. Central Avenue
Davidsonville, MD 21035
You may check-in beginning at 8:00 am. Check-in will be at the Customer Service desk inside the store and the buses will be waiting by the flag poles. Please park by the flag poles.
- If a participant cancels more than 21 days prior to the event (before 5pm on February 12, 2020), a full refund will be made.
- If a participant cancels more than 7 days prior to the event (before 5pm on February 26, 2020) but within 21 days, a $75 store credit will be issued.
- If a participant cancels less than 7 days prior to the event (after 5pm on February 26, 2020), no refund will be made.
Inclement Weather Policy
Snow date – Thursday, March 5th.
If inclement weather is in the forecast and the bus company determines travel impossible, every effort will be made to notify customers with enough notice that the trip has been called off for that day. As such, an up to date email and phone number is important. Additionally, we recommend you keep an eye on your email and check this page. If you book a seat for your friend, please pass along the information to them.
- If inclement weather prevents us from traveling on Tuesday March 3rd (as determined by Eyre Bus, Tour & Travel), a snow date of Thursday March 5th is planned.
- If inclement weather prevents us from traveling on the scheduled snow date (as determined by Eyre Bus, Tour & Travel) AND the Philadelphia Flower Show is closed, you will receive a full refund.
- If inclement weather prevents us from traveling on the scheduled snow date (as determined by Eyre Bus, Tour & Travel) and the show is open, you will receive a refund of $47 ($28 in non-refundable).
- Online: Now you can purchase tickets and reserve your seat online! If you have previously registered for an event with us, just log-in and pay via credit card. If you are a new online customer, enter your information to create an account. All information is kept confidential and credit card transactions are safe and secure. Online registration will be open until Friday, February 28th at 5pm.
- Phone:Please call Pam at 410-798-5000 ext. 2502 with any problems that may arise buying your tickets through our website or with any questions.