Philadelphia Flower Show Bus Trip 2019
March 5 @ 8:45 am - 9:00 pm$75.00
The 2019 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show, “Flower Power,” will pay tribute to the enormous impact of flowers on our lives. From the first blooms of spring in your home garden to the expansive fields that fuel whole economies, flowers influence how we feel, think and act in small and global ways. Exhibits will take a holistic approach to the theme with sweeping landscapes and artful interpretations that inspire, convey emotions, examine fragrance and color and convey a universal language.
Visitors to the 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show will have the opportunity to witness one of the world’s most prestigious floral design competitions, which hasn’t been held in the United States since 1985. The FTD World Cup 2019, an international competition showcasing award-winning floral designers from 23 countries, will be held live from the Flower Show in full view of Show attendees. Competitors will create four floral designs throughout the competition, and the winner will be named Interflora World Cup champion. These breathtaking creations will be on display throughout the week of the Show. To learn more about the FTD World Cup, visit FTDworldcup2019.com.
The annual Flower Show is a top destination and “must experience” horticultural event, attracting 250,000 visitors annually to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, a showcase of excellence that dates back to 1829.
Homestead Gardens has made a tradition of visiting the show as a group. We do the planning to make it easy for our customers to visit this extraordinary show. This year we will be traveling on Tuesday, March 5th, 2019.
$75 Ticket Price Covers…
- Coffee and donuts
- Bus transportation to and from Philadelphia
- Entry tickets
Boarding will begin at 8:45 am and the buses will depart promptly at 9am, so don’t be late!
- 8:00am: Check-in and breakfast of coffee & donuts
- 8:45am: Buses begin boarding.
- 9:00am: Buses depart from Davidsonville store
- 11:30-5:30pm: Enjoy the show at your own leisure!
- 6:00pm: Meet at bus drop-off location
- 6:30pm: Buses depart from Convention Center
- 9:00pm: Estimated arrival in Davidsonville
Homestead Gardens, Davidsonville Store
743 W. Central Avenue
Davidsonville, MD 21035
You may check-in beginning at 8:00 am. Check-in will be at the Customer Service desk inside the store and the buses will be waiting by the flag poles. Please park by the flag poles.
- If a participant cancels more than 21 days prior to the event (before 5pm on February 12, 2019), a full refund will be made.
- If a participant cancels more than 7 days prior to the event (before 5pm on February 26, 2019) but within 21 days, a $75 store credit will be issued.
- If a participant cancels less than 7 days prior to the event (after 5pm on February 26, 2019), no refund will be made.
Inclement Weather Policy
Snow date – Thursday, March 7th.
If inclement weather is in the forecast and the bus company determines travel impossible, every effort will be made to notify customers with enough notice that the trip has been called off for that day. As such, an up to date email and phone number is important. Additionally, we recommend you keep an eye on your email and check this page. If you book a seat for your friend, please pass along the information to them.
- If inclement weather prevents us from traveling on Tuesday March 5th (as determined by Eyre Bus, Tour & Travel), a snow date of Thursday March 7th is planned.
- If inclement weather prevents us from traveling on the scheduled snow date (as determined by Eyre Bus, Tour & Travel) AND the Philadelphia Flower Show is closed, you will receive a full refund.
- If inclement weather prevents us from traveling on the scheduled snow date (as determined by Eyre Bus, Tour & Travel) and the show is open, you will receive a refund of $47 ($28 in non-refundable).
- Online: Now you can purchase tickets and reserve your seat online! If you have previously registered for an event with us, just log-in and pay via credit card. If you are a new online customer, enter your information to create an account. All information is kept confidential and credit card transactions are safe and secure. Online registration will be open until Friday, March 1st at 5pm.
- In-Store: Purchase tickets from the customer service desk at either the Davidsonville or Severna Park store. Pay via cash, credit, or check.
- Phone: You can reserve your ticket over the phone with your credit card information. Call our customer service desk @ 410.798.5000.