- This event has passed.
Longwood Gardens Orchid Bus Trip 2019
January 21 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm$60.00
UPDATE: The Longwood Gardens Bus Trip is on! They will be running a shuttle from pick up to the greenhouse where the orchid show is so you will not be walking in the cold.
Homestead takes you to Longwood Gardens for their Orchid Extravaganza. Be wowed this Winter by their show-stopping display of orchids!
$60 ticket price covers bus transportation to and from Longwood, entry tickets and a boxed lunch. Limited Seating.
Embrace the warmth of a lush sanctuary filled with thousands of vibrant, artfully presented orchids. Lavish Cymbidium dramatically spill from basins, grand Phalaenopsis float overhead, and tiny orchid species make a big impact, among other show-stopping arrangements.
Step outside into a world of stillness, solace, and subtlety. Take a quiet stroll through our outdoor gardens and reflect amid the solitude.
Departure from Homestead Gardens Davidsonville is 9am sharp!
- 8am – check in / registration begins, coffee provided
- 8:45am – board bus
9am – departure from Homestead Gardens Davidsonville
- 10:30am – arrive at Longwood Gardens
- 4:30pm – board bus
- 4:45pm – departure from Longwood
- 7pm – return to Homestead Gardens
Creative Cuisine will be provided and is included in the registration cost. Please indicate your selection at checkout.
- Traditional Chicken Salad with Lettuce on Soft Rolls
- Black Forest Ham, Swiss Cheese, Lettuce and Dijon Mustard
- Turkey, Provolone, Mayonnaise and Lettuce on Tuscan Bread
- Vegetarian Wrap with Julienne Carrots, Lettuce, Cucumber, Sweet Bell Peppers and Herb Cheese Spread Rolled in a Flour Tortilla
- If a participant cancels more than 14 days prior to the event (before 5pm on January 7, 2019), a full refund will be made.
- If a participant cancels more than 7 days prior to the event (before 5pm on January 14, 2019) but within 14 days, a $60 store credit will be issued.
- If a participant cancels less than 7 days prior to the event (after 5pm on January 14, 2019), no refund will be made.
Inclement Weather Policy
Snow date – Monday, January 28th.
If inclement weather is in the forecast and the bus company determines travel impossible, every effort will be made to notify customers with enough notice that the trip has been called off for that day. As such, an up to date email and phone number is important. Additionally, we recommend you keep an eye on your email and check this page. If you book a seat for your friend, please pass along the information to them.
- If inclement weather prevents us from traveling on Monday, January 21st (as determined by Eyre Bus, Tour & Travel), a snow date of Monday, January 28th is planned.
- If inclement weather prevents us from traveling on the scheduled snow date (as determined by Eyre Bus, Tour & Travel) AND Longwood Gardens is closed, you will receive a full refund.
- If inclement weather prevents us from traveling on the scheduled snow date (as determined by Eyre Bus, Tour & Travel) and the show is open, you will receive a refund of $35 ($25 is non-refundable).
Online: Tickets will be on sale until January 18th, 2019 at noon! You can purchase tickets and reserve your seat online! Just register with your name, e-mail address, phone and pay via credit card. All information is kept confidential and credit card transactions are safe and secure.
In-Store: Purchase tickets from the customer service desk at either the Davidsonville or Severna Park store. Pay via cash, credit, or check.
Phone: You can reserve your ticket over the phone with your credit card information. Call our customer service desk @ 410.798.5000.