More great winter workshops this weekend – just call 410/798-5000 to register.
- Gene’s Tip: Gardening with Organics ($5) Saturday, 2/20 at 10 a.m. Gene Sumi tells us the best way to achieve great results in the garden without the use of chemicals.
- Practical and Creative Uses for Groundcovers ($5) Saturday, 2/20 at noon. Shake things up in your yard with some great groundcovers from our super-popular Stepables line.
- Yoga: Back Care for the Avid Gardener ($15). Saturday 2/20 at 2 p.m. Learn practical strengthening and stretching poses to generate a strong, dependable back for your gardening endeavors. Wear comfortable clothing and bring a yoga mat.
- Spring Bulbs ($5) Sunday, 2/32 at noon. Betsy Winters explains bulb care so that you are ready to embrace spring with beautiful pops of color.
- Flower Arranging 101 ($5) Sunday, 2/21 at 2 p.m. Our floral design experts show you how to add the finishing touch to your home or event by creating your own fresh floral decor with easy-to-find supplies.