Proven Winners Perennials
Perennials Make Great Plants for Your Garden!
Perennials provide beautiful color, texture and form to the landscape. They are easy-care, dependable performers that come back year after year.
What makes Proven Winners® perennials different is that they are programmed to flourish year after year. They are born and bred to be innovators with extended bloom, expanded regions of performance, new colors and forms.
New to gardening with perennials? Here’s an important tip — be patient. The gardening adage, “First-year sleeps, the second year creeps, third-year leaps” is true. While Proven Winners perennial hybrids are bred for their vigor, it still takes at least a year for most to look like the photos on their plant tags.
You can find the following Proven Winners perennials at Homestead Gardens:
- ‘Storm Cloud’ Amsonia
- ‘Chantilly Lace’ Aruncus
- ‘Crested Surf’ Athyrium
- ‘Paint the Town Magenta’ Dianthus
- DOLCE® ‘Wildberry’ Heuchera
- SHADOWLAND® ‘Diamond Lake’ Hosta
- ‘Bottle Rocket’ Ligularia
- ‘Heaven Scent’ Polemonium
- COLOR SPIRES® ‘Snow Kiss’ Salvia
- MAGIC SHOW® ‘White Wands’ Veronica
Discover all that Proven Winners plants can bring to your gardens below!
- Visit our Proven Winners landing pages, where you can browse products, learn more about the perfect place to plant them, and even find inspiration for landscape and DIY projects.
- Visit our stores, where you’ll find a large selection of Proven Winners products in a beautiful and inspirational atmosphere
- Click over to our online shop, where you can see what we have in stock, and even create a shopping list to help make your garden dreams come true!
Proven Winners Perennials for Pollinators
Keep pollinators buzzing through your garden this spring and summer with Leading Lady Lady Plum Monarda. This tidy little Bee Balm is mildew resistant and pollinators absolutely love it! Cutting back after the initial bloom will ensure rebloom in mid-late summer.