Are you looking for a fresh, creative approach to raising money?
The Homestead Gardens’ seasonal fundraising program provides your school, church or non-profit group with low, wholesale pricing on flowers and plants which offers fantastic advantages over traditional fundraisers:
• Allows you to set your own price for resale.
• Offers a low minimum order.
• Offers a recognizable locally-grown product long associated with quality.
• Allows you to sell a superior product at the height of the season.
• Attracts customers without the hard-sell.
• Offers product that is ready for immediate distribution.
• Flexibility to offer your customers a smaller, more focused choice of product or a broader, larger selection.
Fall Fundraising Program 2017
It’s easy to succeed in fundraising with products everyone wants to buy! Homestead Gardens’ flowers will practically sell themselves and the program allows you to determine your own profits. Let the quality and the popularity of the Homestead name help your organization reach its fundraising goals!
>> Download our fall fundraising packet for more information. Packet includes order/delivery schedule, order forms and detailed instructions.
Email: [email protected]
Collect all Seller Order Forms and compile them to complete your Master order. A worksheet is provided in the packet to help you compile all orders.
Payment should be made in the form of one sum from your organization. Payment by credit card can be done through this online order form. Alternatively, exact cash or check payable to Homestead Gardens may be given to the driver upon delivery. Deliveries will not be released without payment.
Orders and order changes must be placed at least five (5) business days prior to delivery or pick-up date subject to availability. You can select your requested date during checkout. Delivery/Pick-up begins early September thru mid-October.
A minimum order of $250 is required for all orders not including delivery fee. Delivery fee is $55.
Local pick-up is available at both our Davidsonville and Severna Park location.
Fall Flower Selection