Since 1973, giving back to the community has been a top priority of the Riddle Family. Each and every year, Homestead Gardens supports over 100 non-profit organizations, civic associations and schools whose good work makes our community a better place to live and work.
Homestead has been with many of these events from the beginning, assisting in their growth and continuing to support them.
- Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts signature fundraiser Arts Alive
- Anne Arundel Medical Center’s signature fundraiser Denim & Diamonds
- Annapolis Greene
- Bello Machre
- Annapolis Maritime Museum
- South River Federation, Foodlink
- SPCA of Anne Arundel County
- Rotary Club of South Arundel County’s Lights of Kindness
- Summit School