Homestead Gardens is committed to building a community of gardeners devoted to preserving and protecting pollinators and their habitat through education, exploration, fun, science and adventure.
Regardless of age, available space and gardening experience, anyone can BEE a Hero.
Join the Club & BEE A Hero!
BEE a part of the effort and take advantage of the following Pollinator Club benefits:
on the 2018 Pollinator Palette
timely tips, inspiration & more!
education, workshops & fun!
Pollinator Club Monthly Meetups
From incorporating natives into your landscape to in depth seminars on individual pollinators like monarchs or bees, our monthly meetups promise to be informative yet fun! While you’re here don’t forget to grab that month’s featured plant from our ‘pollinator palette’ to plant in your pollinator garden!
Meetups will be held on the 3rd Saturday of each month in Davidsonville and the 3rd Sunday of each month in Severna Park throughout the growing season.
Stay tuned for more information on our 2018 meetups!
• Sat., June 23rd (Davidsonville): Winged Visitors: Gardening for Hummingbirds, Butterflies & Moths
• Sun., June 24th (Severna Park): Fragrant Evening Pollinator Gardens
• Sat., July 21st (Davidsonville): The Humane Garden: Cultivating Compassion for All Creatures
• Sun., July 22nd (Severna Park): Gardening for the Bees
• Sat., August 18th (Davidsonville): Bay-Friendly Landscapes for Pollinators
• Sun., August 19th (Severna Park): How Gardeners Can Save the World
• Sat., September 15th (Davidsonville): Build a Butterfly Haven: Gardening for Monarchs & Beyond
• Sun., September 16th (Severna Park): Pollinator Friendly Rain Gardens
Join us on Facebook
Join the Pollinator Club Facebook group to connect, share and learn from our staff and other members!