Homestead Gardens is committed to building a community of gardeners devoted to preserving and protecting pollinators and their habitat through education, exploration, fun, science and adventure.
Regardless of age, available space and gardening experience, anyone can BEE a Hero.
Join the Club & BEE A Hero!
BEE a part of the effort and take advantage of the following Pollinator Club benefits:
on the 2016 Pollinator Palette
timely tips, inspiration & more!
education, workshops & fun!
Pollinator Club Monthly Meetups
From incorporating natives into your landscape to in depth seminars on individual pollinators like monarchs or bees, our monthly meetups promise to be informative yet fun! While you’re here don’t forget to grab that month’s featured plant from our ‘pollinator palette’ to plant in your pollinator garden!
Meetups will be held on the 3rd Saturday of each month throughout the growing season.
Stay tuned for more information on our 2017 meetups!
• Saturday, April 15: Pollinator Flowers from Seed
• Saturday, May 20th: Backyard Bee Keeping
• Saturday, June 17: The Secret Lives of Hummingbirds
• Saturday, July 15: Everything Monarch
• Saturday, August 19: Drought Tolerant Pollinator Gardens
• Saturday, September 16: Hands-on Monarch Tagging Made Easy